Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Too Many Hats
I suppose what finally made me snap was when they followed it up with the James Bond theme. Who do they think I am? For that matter, who do I think I am?
My official to do list for this week (when I am not teaching because it is Spring Break):
1. invoice clients (well, duh)
2. finish 3 e-books
3. figure out Amazon.com once and for all (there's a week's project on its own)
4. get teenager through standardized test week at her high school
5. finish up 3 other small press projects for Mudminnow as well as Thimbleberry Press (I know, being a partner in two small presses is just asking for it)
6. get back to work on that long-put-off third issue of Further North (I know you thought I'd given up but oh no, not me)
7. prepare to go back to teaching next week (when it is no longer Spring Break)
8. make more useless to-do lists that will go uncompleted...
but ahhh...the tunes just switched to The Temptations "The Way You Do the Things You Do." That's more like it.